Encodes a single chain code, as used by
Chain codes are between 0 and 3 for connectivity = 1, and between 0 and 7 for connectivity = 2. 0 means to the right in both cases. The border flag marks pixels at the border of the image.
Constructors, destructors, assignment and conversion operators
- auto IsBorder() const -> bool
- Returns whether the border flag is set
- auto IsEven() const -> bool
- Is it an even code?
- auto IsOdd() const -> bool
- Is it an off code?
- auto Delta8() const -> dip::VertexInteger const&
- The change in coordinates for an 8-connected chain code
- auto Delta4() const -> dip::VertexInteger const&
- The change in coordinates for a 4-connected chain code